Code of Conduct
Fantasy Fest Code of Conduct 2021
The Key West Tourist Development Association and the Key West Police Department welcome you to Florida's premier masking and costuming celebration and encourage you to participate in all the many exciting events of “All a Daze for a Holiday”.
Here are a few rules. The City of Key West Police Department summarizes below the code of conduct you need to abide by.
Please review the following rules and regulations that are enforced during the Festival:
- Nudity is ILLEGAL and is NOT allowed on public property or in public view at any time.
- Lewd acts on public property or in public view are strictly ILLEGAL and NOT tolerated.
- Body painting is allowed but must be done in enclosed or screened in areas, entirely out of public view. Painted female breasts must be covered with pasties or bikini top.
- Please wear a cover-up to avoid ILLEGAL exposure on public property and on all city streets.
- No glass containers are allowed. Drink from paper or plastic cups provided by bars and vendors.
- Please stay inside the venue’s party area while you are carrying open alcoholic beverages.
- Trash and recycling containers are located for your convenience.
- No backpacks, coolers, packages, water guns, weapons or replica weapons will be allowed.
The Police Department works diligently for crowd well-being. Our primary goal is a safe festival.
Most important, please be courteous and patient with enforcement officers and with each other. We hope to enjoy another unforgettable Key West Fantasy Fest