Code of Conduct
Fantasy Fest Code of Conduct 2023
The Key West Tourist Development Association and the Key West Police Department welcome you to Florida's premier masking and costuming celebration and encourage you to participate in all the many exciting events of “Uniforms & Unicorns: 200 Years Of Sailing Into Fantasy”.
Here are a few rules. The City of Key West Police Department summarizes below the code of conduct you need to abide by.
Please review the following rules and regulations that are enforced during the Festival:
- Nudity is ILLEGAL and is NOT allowed on public property or in public view at any time.
- Lewd acts on public property or in public view are strictly ILLEGAL and NOT tolerated.
- Body painting is allowed but must be done in enclosed or screened in areas, entirely out of public view. Painted female breasts are permitted, but ONLY ALLOWED within the designated “FANTASY ZONE”
- Please wear a cover-up to avoid ILLEGAL exposure on public property and on all city streets outside of the FANTASY ZONE.
- No glass containers are allowed inside the designated FANTASY ZONE. Drink from paper or plastic cups provided by bars and vendors, or the Souvenir Fantasy Fest To-Go Cup.
- Open containers of alcohol are not allowed outside the FANTASY ZONE. Please stay inside the party area while you are carrying open alcoholic beverages.
- Fantasy Fest is committed to keeping our city green, but we need your help. Help preserve our environment by using the recycling containers conveniently placed along the boundary of the FANTASY ZONE. Recycling bins are located on every cross street within the FANTASY ZONE. Please use them!
- No backpacks, coolers, packages, water guns, weapons or replica weapons will be allowed.
The Designated ‘Fantasy Zone’ is Duval Street from Front Street to Truman Avenue on Friday October 27th, 2023 & Saturday October 28th, 2023 from 4 PM – 4 AM
The Police Department works diligently for crowd well-being. Our primary goal is a safe festival.
Most important, please be courteous and patient with enforcement officers and with each other. We hope to enjoy another unforgettable Key West Fantasy Fest!