COVID-19 Safety and Protocols
We are working with local & state health officials and closely monitoring the guidelines put out by the CDC.
We will need your active participation to ensure a safe festival environment:
- We strongly request that you do not attend Fantasy Fest unless you are fully vaccinated. All festival goers should be fully vaccinated or have a negative covid test within 72 hours of attending the festival.
- Be Prepared to bring masks. Mask wearing is encouraged in all areas where you cannot socially distance. Individual venues may have their own rules for entry. We request that you bring a mask, but extra masks and hand sanitizer will be available from venues throughout the festival.
- Stay in the practice of hand washing frequently.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available at Hotels & Venues, but please bring your own.
- All updates will be shared on this page, via social media, and via our email list.
Please stay at home if:
- You are sick or have COVID-19 symptoms (such as fever, a sore throat, chills, cough, shortness of breath, congestion, nausea, or vomiting).
- You’ve been in close contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms within the past 14 days.
- You’ve been directed to self-isolate or quarantine by a health care provider or public health official. Please follow the CDC guidelines and any relevant state travel guidelines.
- You are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test.
We strongly encourage all participants to get Vaccinated before celebrating with us in Key West and to make a decision to participate based on your own personal well-being.
By attending Fantasy Fest, attendees voluntarily assume any and all risks to exposure to COVID-19.
We want to thank everyone for their cooperation as we navigate the best way for us to gather safely in October.